LimNexus has represented investors and issuers in connection with private offerings of convertible notes, warrants, stock, and other securities, whether as part of early-stage financing, strategic investments, or financial investments. Our clients have included private equity firms, venture capital firms, start-ups and multinational corporations. Our experience includes representing:
- Foreign-based multinational corporation in its investment in convertible notes issued by manufacturer of products used in semiconductor, solar and bio-pharmaceutical industries.
- Global Fortune 500 corporation’s investment in company establishing a network of hydrogen fuel stations.
- Foreign-based mobile device solutions manufacturer’s investment in U.S. company specializing in optical systems.
- Video game developer and publisher in private offering.
- Start-up CBD manufacturing business in seed-stage financing.
- Global healthcare conglomerate in connection with acquisition of senior convertible notes.
- Leading apparel company in Asia in connection with an investment by a private equity firm.
Attorneys: Sung Jin Hwang, John Lim, Paul Kim, Marc J. Manason
Related Practice Areas: