LimNexus represents U.S and international companies and private equity firms in domestic and international mergers and acquisitions in a wide variety of industries.We represent both buyers and sellers and excel in handling complex cross-border transactions. Our strength is our ability to understand and appreciate our client’s business objectives and to craft thoughtful, practical solutions to achieve them. Several of our partners spent years on the client side overseeing M&A transactions. Our experience includes representing:
- Holding company of hospitals in the acquisition of Tenet Healthcare’s operations in Singapore and Malaysia.
- Publicly-traded foreign company in the acquisition of a majority stake in a medical device company in California.
- Global insurance/financial services company in the acquisition of a Hong Kong subsidiary of a major U.S. bank.
- Leading global private equity firm in its acquisition and divestment of an entertainment company, a clothing retailer and a credit card issuer.
- International technology conglomerate in connection with its acquisition of all of the outstanding shares of a company in the U.S.
- International company in the acquisition of a U.S. manufacturer of interactive whiteboard and collaboration solutions by means of a reverse triangular merger.
- International auto parts manufacturer in the acquisition of an automobile parts distributor and franchisor based in the western U.S.
- Major computer gaming company in connection with its acquisition of a Canadian video game publisher and distributor.
- Publicly-traded foreign company in its participation in a three-party joint venture with two of the world’s largest steel manufacturers to establish a steel pipe manufacturing facility in the U.S.
- International healthcare provider in connection with its acquisition of a hospital in Southern California.
Related Practice Areas: