LimNexus represents borrowers and lenders across a range of industries in connection with hybrid, asset based, factoring and conventional debt financing. Our attorneys have significant automotive, healthcare, real estate, apparel, financial, utilities and other industry experience. Drawing upon this experience and expertise in related practice areas, our attorneys help our clients achieve their financing and business objectives, while managing risk and preserving value. Representative matters include advising:
- Banks, insurance companies, other ﬁnancial institutions and governmental agencies as lender’s counsel in various complex loan transactions (e.g., construction, permanent, mezzanine, bridge) and loan workouts involving both portfolio and commercial mortgage-backed security loans.
- Major multinational automotive company as a lender in more than 150 real estate loan transactions totaling more than $1B.
- Major multinational automotive company in connection with hybrid financing of first of its kind fuel technology.
- Multinational tire manufacturer in refinancing an asset-based, syndicated credit facility.
- Major energy utility on risk mitigation in the structuring of a complex financial transaction involving a developer of biofuel for energy generation.
Related Practice Areas: