- Assignments for the Benefit of Creditors (ABC’s)
- Out-of-Court Restructurings
The following is a representative list of transactions/matters for which our attorneys are either presently engaged or have previously been engaged during their careers at LimNexus and their prior law firms.
- Counsel to strategic purchaser of distressed assets in hospitality/restaurant industry.
- Counsel to Coda Energy in connection with an assignment for the benefit of creditors.
- Counsel to assignee related to liquidation of weight-loss company through an assignment for the benefit of creditors.
- Counsel to creditor in receivership of international golf company.
- Represented bank in action against borrower for appointment of receiver and possession of collateral, obtaining Temporary Restraining Order prohibiting borrower from dissipating the bank’s collateral pending appointment of a receiver, which was critical to client’s ultimate recovery.
Attorneys: David Nealy
Related Practice Areas: