Prior to joining LimNexus, Ms. Kang worked as an associate for a litigation law firm, known for its practice in employment and labor law in Seoul, South Korea, as well as all aspects of civil and criminal litigation matters.
Ms. Kang received her J.D. from Pusan National University School of Law in South Korea. Prior to that, she studied Economics at University College London in the United Kingdom.
- Republic of Korea
- Represented a resort company in construction defect claims.
- Successfully defended a construction company in claims alleging unfair business practices.
- Successfully obtained an acquittal for the defendants in a matter for criminal evasion of execution of judgment in the South Korean criminal appeals Court.
- Represented plaintiffs in a wages claim against a South Korean government public agency.
- Represented a South Korean government officer in disciplinary action.